Experiences with nightlies

You need to redownload the cores I guess. The core names were not compliant with the info system. All the cores had to be reuploaded last sunday IIRC

Just tried. Fresh install of the 3/26 build, redownloaded the cores (twice). For whatever reason the downloader just isn’t fetching the info files at all for me.

The info files are already in the app bundle… Just exit and load again and the names will be ok

Pcsx Rearmed cannot rewind anymore. I have the 27th march build with r19 and r22 pcsx core. On Official build I was able to rewind. Is that problem known and will it be fixed?

Thanks in advance

Is rewind working in other cores? it was broken altogether for some days

With my 27th march build rewind works not as it should. It is broken in bsnesmercury and pcsx. Other cores i didnt test yet but I think its broken on all cores. Rewind isnt core specific, is it ? I figoured out that it rewinds just the Number of frames that is written in Rewind_granularity. For example i write 50 in there. Then I press Rewind 4 x times and the game goes back 200 frames. I can not hold it down to rewind continuesly.

Is it fixxed on newer build? I will test later today

Btw retroarch rocks :slight_smile: thanks for everything

Edit: works fine now with new build :slight_smile:

There’s your problem,just set granularity to 1 for the proper realtime rewind with perfect smoothness. It will obviously risk psx cores going slower though. Maybe try something between 2-10 on it.

Edit: Maybe the press type was changed to the wrong one like the pause function being hold instead of toggle,making it impossible to pause.

Rewind actually needs both,but an option to switch between holding it and one-shot. (I like holding to rewind on SNES games,there is no stand-alone SNES emu with rewind on Android)

Problem is solved on actual build :wink: I can hold rewind down and it rewinds as long as I hold it down.