Failed saving config

Hey guys, so i love this thing, i just want to play some gameboy, but sadly this just wont work like i want it to… I can get everything to work but nothing besides my controller settings is getting saved. So i created a folder called “content” and put my roms in there so that retroarch will show my games and i downloaded the gambatte libretro into my cores folder. I can setup the beatiful shaders, it looks so great, BUT none of that will save… :(. When i try to “Save New Config” i alway get "Failed Saving Config To “C:\Program Files…” So everytime i want to play i need to set up everything again, shader settings, video settings etc.

Sooo… i really tried to google this stuff but i couldnt find anything which would help my problem. I would be really happy if someone can help me and please excuse my english.

In modern Windows, Program Files isn’t writeable by non-administrators, which is why nothing is getting saved like it’s supposed to. Move your stuff out of there and into somewhere writeable, like a subfolder on your desktop or somewhere in your documents or whatever.

Wow it had to be some stupid mistake on my side! Thanks alot!