Failed to save state to /data/data/com.retroarch/

I’m getting this error when I try to save a state on default path. although it works if i set another directory, it would be quite task to change it over 25 cfg files… Also, on latests builds, sometimes retroearch freezes when you launch the apk and takes 1 minute to respond.

I’m using Galaxy S5 and Lollipop

Those freezes occur all the time if ‘Threaded data runloop’ is active in Menu Settings. Tested on two devices. I’d like to ask developers to set if OFF by default.

Thx mate, that worked

Any toughts about the savestate issue? Sadly, it seems like the devs don’t pay much atention on the android… I reported a issue with missing R2 button on “bind all” option months ago and it remais unfixed, Last days builds also are crashing…

Don’t pay attention? there is a bigger picture here. Save states are working fine for me, sadly android is a broad platform and there are lots of variants, roms, mods that could affect your ability to store data.

Recent builds are crashing on physical controller input, it’s been noted but noone has had time to debug that yet.