Fast forward not working

Hey guys.

My fast forward and fast forward hotkeys simply don’t work, no matter how much I remap them. I searched all over for a similiar issue but couldn’t find anything useful. Slow-motion works fine by the way, but Retroarch simply doesn’t recognize those two inputs (no yellow message). I’m using the build from 10-30-2014 (The one in the dropbox atm) Thanks in advance.

FF works by disabling vsync. Make sure you don’t have vsync enforced by your driver, etc.

I see. I disabled it and now it works, but it brought about another problem : the RGUI is permanently fast forwarded too, it’s almost impossible to navigate! What should I do?

Edit : Managed to check out the video settings, estimated monitor FPS is an absurd 1872 HZ, so that seems to be the problem. Changes back to normal if I enable GPU vsync but then I can’t use fast forward again.

Thanks again for the help.

Vsync should be turned on in RA’s options. The hotkey to toggle it is spacebar by default.

Vsync is turned on in RA, but what I mean is that the interface cursor goes too fast even without loading any game or anything. I resorted to enabling the mouse cursor so I can actually navigate it but it’s pretty strange so I wanted to know what causes it.

That means Vsync is not working in RA, most likely a driver issue

Well, guess I’ll just mess around with the video configs to see if I can figure it out… Thanks for the help