...Fast Forward not working?

EDIT of EDIT of EDIT… GAH

Ok, so Fast Forward simply wasn’t working because my GPU was set to force V-sync…

I was having all sorts of trouble, reinstalled the GPU drivers, turned V-sync back to application controlled… and viola.

Problem solved…

God willing this will be the last time I have to tinker with anything for a while lol

Check whether your driver is forcing vsync, whether your maximum run speed is forced to 1x in settings > frame throttle and whether you’re blocking on audio in settings > audio.

I went through the whole gammut last night haha, It was my Radeon settings, it was set to force v-sync, but I didn’t catch the issue because at first the setting wasn’t working because my drivers hadn’t installed properly. Got it all sorted by re-installing and making sure V-sync was off in Crimson.

I can’t wait to switch to the new GTX 1060 card… this R9 390X has been absolutely nothing but headaches in every way imaginable lol.

hi, can i active fast forward without disable vsync? in my system disabling v-sync GPU the video quality on scrolling is very bad :frowning:

Fast-forward is just disabled vsync. So, presumably no.