Fba core randomly crashes with CPS2 Roms and Spanish translation

Hello

I’m running the latest retroarch dowloaded from google play, and i’m having some random crashes with FBA core. I only tried CPS1/CPS2 roms (cadillac&dinosaurs and AlienvsPredator roms), it loads and i can play for some time, then it freezes and crashes the aplication. Sometimes it just take a minute after loading the rom, it might take half an hour if i’m lucky, but at the end it crashes. I’m using an Android TV UG007 (dual core 1.7Mhz, 1GB ram) , and i’m loading my roms from a SD Card, despite the app is installed in internal memory.

MAME cores doesn’t seems to work either, i tried to load them but if i select any rom it will crash (any mame core, i downloaded all the cores i found that contains “mame” in its name). I realized that after selecting those cores it shows the “No Core” message at the botton, so i suppose that there is something wrong with that. I was able to play with picodrive and catsnes cores for one hour so i suppose that my device is compatible with other cores, don’t know why it crashes with arcade ones.

Also, i tried the spanish translation and it crashes making the app unusable, had to delete the config file to recover it. there might be something wrong with the fonts, special characters don’t work or are displayed as strange characters.