Fba-libretro Analog joystick?

does fba-libretro have analog joystick support? i am using a xbox 360 controller on rpi2. dpad is working i would rather use joystick. wondering if there is a controller tweak i can change somewhere

If your analogs are properly mapped, you can set ‘analog dpad mode’ to ‘left analog’ and it should let it function as a dpad.

Yes but analog as dpad isn’t as precise. I have used pifba and analog sticks work great. But FBA liberto runs more games and a lot better on rpi2

Ok, I’m not sure I know what you’re wanting, then. You can adjust the deadzone in the xboxdrv driver, like on this post:

if that’s what you mean. If you mean you want actual analog control in arcade games, the vast majority use digital controls and don’t support analog, and I don’t think the core directly supports them (FAKEDIT: yeah, just checked the source and analogs are not enabled for the CPS1 and 2 and neogeo drivers, at least).

O I thought FBA liberto was a fork of FBA and would support the controles it does. You can notice a big difrence in flight games with fda analog sticks vs fda liberto fake dpad analog sticks

You were right, and it looks like it’s enabled for some drivers, but I did see this:

so it appears they’re just not working right.