Fba neo geo issue

Hello everyone I have the following problem I installed and configured retroarch with the fba core On several of my devices The first my smartphone I was able to read all the roms of neo geo without any problem The second device was my pc Same without any problem I could configure and read all the roms But the third an android tv box I have been able to configure the same with the same fba core But at the time of reading roms certain roms make retroarch close and return to the android home menu I have discovered that it is by the weight of roms from 1mb to 53mb I can use the roms of neo geo But from the 60 mb retroarch tries to load it and then it closes Very rarely retroarch if it has been able to launch Someone has happened the same Or will have any solution regards

I found the solution to this Apparently the problem is not the roms or the bios The problem is when initial game retroarch seems to have a bug with connected gamepads If I start any of these games and disconnect the gamepads when it starts no problem I can connect them later But if I start the game with the connected gamepads retroarch will crash