FBAlpa Street hoops won't load

Other games are working for me all are from the romset for FBalpa v0.2.97.08 but a few games will not work like King of fighters 2003 and street hoops for neogeo. Does street hoops work for anyone else?

Well got another romset for mame .149 and street hoops in now working. Kof2k3 still not working and also tried altered beast today and in fba core it doesn’t run properly and if i try to load it with the mame core it locks up the system.

Altered Beast has some known emulation issues, I believe related to bugs in the CPU code. It’s been fixed in upstream FBA and I believe in barbudreadmons(sp?)'s updated port, but I don’t think it’s in the nightlies yet.

thanks for the info. any idea on the kof2k3 is it most likely an error on my part?

kof2k3 runs fine on mine… As long as you have that romset it shouldnt be an issue… But I am wondering one thing since we are on the subject of arcade emulators… will retroarch ever put a newer MAME and FBA on retroarch and if it happened would we be able to play KI and KI 2?

The PS3 CPU simply isn’t powerful enough to run newer MAMEs, unfortunately, and KI is particularly demanding. I’m pretty far from fullspeed on my atom CPU and I think it’s roughly comparable to the Cell CPU in that sort of workload.

Well since that isnt happening Could we get a retroarch update to fix the PC engine Turbografx BIOS issues?

What issues it works fine for me