File browser broken in 1.5 update

The 1.5 update seems to have broken file browsing in RetroArch. Whenever I try to browse folders using load content or scan content, it keeps telling me “Directory Not Found” when going to any folder, thus preventing me from finding anything. The directories do exist and have content in them as I can see the stuff in a normal file browsing app.

I can confirm this. However, it seems like if I open the file manager and navigate to the folder containing the games, sometimes RetroArch is able to see the items inside my folder.

EDIT: I found that if you open a folder (e.g. Download), it will initially show “Directory not found.”, but if you click “Parent directory” and open the same (e.g. Download) folder again, it will work.

I’m using Android 7.0 on a Oneplus 3T

I can confirm this as well on my Android Phone, but it seems if I open a folder, it will show the contents if I go back and open the previous folder in the directory.

saw this also when I installed RA onto my new tablet

I believe this will be a simple fix, but for now I’d recommend reverting back to the last update. :slight_smile: