Fire-TV Stick: N64 Conker's Bad Fur Day

I apologize if this is the wrong place to post this but my question is directly related to running this game on a fire stick. Since I’m a busy person I can’t spend five days and multiple hours looking at the site to ask a question so I hope I can ask it here. I am running retroarch on a 4K fire stick…Many things work very well but I had a complete mystery running this game on N64. I turned it on yesterday and the game worked perfectly except for slightly warbling audio which I could more than live with. I played for a few hours and then the game crashed. When I opened it again the smooth gameplay had become choppy one frame per second deal which was completely unplayable. When it worked everything was at default for the ParaLLEI N64. I tried every permutation of settings but could not get back to it working smoothly. One thing I love about computers is that they follow a logical methodology so that’s why this is driving me crazy as to how could it work that one time only. If anyone knows how to fix this please let me know. I apologize if this is in the wrong place but I signed up on this forum to learn more about retroarch and I’ve done everything asked of me with the bot email but could not find a way to post a new forum. Thanks in advance for any help.