Found bug remote on NVidia Shield PRO... tested

I have both an NVidia Shiled Pro and a FireTV 4K MAX (2nd gen) and on both I have the 8Bitdo Controller Bluetooth Pro 2 gamepad. On the FireTV no bugs because if I launch Retroarch with the FireTV remote control I navigate the menus, change options and launch the games. If I enter with the 8Bitdo the same thing and all the games whether Mame, NeoGeo or the latest generation such as N64, PSP, Snes already have all the buttons configured properly. I describe the bug I encountered on the NVidia Shiled Pro. The latest generation games such as N64, Ps1, PSP, Snes etc already have all the keys ok while the Mame, NeoGeo, Shooters (Taoplan) ones do not have the keys configured and therefore I have to go to gamepad 1 and configure them. Once done, all the games are fine… BUT as soon as I do this, when I go back into Retroarch with the 8Bitdo everything is ok, but if I go into Retroarch with the NVidia Shield Pro remote control the remote control no longer takes any commands and I have to exit in Home and force close retroarch. Therefore, if I don’t change the buttons for the Mame, NeoGeo etc. games, the remote control and the gamepad both work but only the N64, Snes, PSP games have the buttons already configured, but then if I change the buttons for the Mame games and similar, here the remote control of the Shield no longer works. Tested and tried several times and I can confirm it. Please check it out too and if you please fix it in the next Nigthly versions Thank you

Hispa