Frameskip option

That could be a way to to do fast forward on calculation heavy cores or when you’re using g-sync/freesync though.

[QUOTE=Radius;47345]First of all… welcome to the internet, sarcasm is a thing. You can either endure it or get mad.

I didn’t say I’m superior, you kinda did that. I didn’t treat you like an idiot at all, you took it like that.

I made a one line snide remark and you blew up. This is the definition of “for no reason” for me. I was actually in good mood and told the guy on the other thread (mupen vs gluten) that gluten is a cereal… guess the smiley made all the difference there

I can apologize… I guess. Ok sorry.

Frameskip is not enjoyable. It introduces judder and jerkiness to the motion. It’s just a horrible hack to give the impression of fullspeed.

Now on topic I don’t think frameskip is enjoyable at all, and it’s certainly not trivial to implement and I think frontend based frameskip won’t give any speedup unless you have a device were blitting is the bottleneck. An extension to the API could be created to tell the core to skip frames. But then you have to implement that on all the cores.[/QUOTE]

pues gracias amigo, el que te disculpes me alegra, no por que yo tenga la razón sino por que a pesar de estar en internet no debemos perder nuestros valores. Lo que a ti te parece mal, a muchos nos parece bien, y están en libertad de hacer lo que les parezca. Vi lo de “gluten”, también ví que alguien te discutía sin razón por la ubicación de los botones, admiro tu paciencia “forzada” pues soy capaz de*utilizar la empatía. Pd: no estoy en tu contra, si puedo ayudar, lo hago, recomendé fdroid a un usuario de Ouya si recuerdas, eso es por que creo en el proyecto y lamento que seguiré pensando que implementar “frameskip” al menos para darle el gusto a quienes lo reclaman va a callar a muchos. Uno de ustedes ya ideó un metodo para aplicarlo al menú para no tener que modificar todos los “cores”. Así que, mejor tranquilizarnos, tendremos una vida más plena.