Fuse - Zx Spectrum Core Windows 10 - No keyboard input

I’m sure it used to work, but the latest core isn’t allowing me to use the keyboard, The Retroarch in sys keys are working, and on other computer emulators I’m able to input with keys.

Frank

I am having the same problem as you.

The onscreen keyboard works but the actual keyboard I have for my PC refuses to work.

Is there any solution for this?

I had a similar issue and got it working by having player 1 and 2 set to Kempson Joystick. Player 3 set to none. With a max of 3 players for this core (Fuse) I have only tested a handful of games so far but with this setup i can play ok. Just one game so far gave me a freeze up and crash (10th Frame) … Thought it was the rom but it plays fine outside of retroarch so must be an issue with the Fuse core ? … Some games require to press certain keys on the speccy keyboard so i use the virtual keyboard built in to Fuse which is select-able from one of the buttons on my gamepad. For games that need a lot of typing like text adventures having a control config with player 1 and 2 set as none (player 3 set as Spectrum keyboard) would be the way to go according to the docs for the Fuse core. I haven’t tried this though. Good Luck

how did you set these joysticks? during spectrum gameplay? If so, how did you enter any menu’s? Once loaded I can’t enter anything