Game freeze and audio crackling when playing on NDS core(s)

Good day, fellow nightly users. I’m so sorry to disturb you, but is there any advice for a Redmi Note 12S user with Nightly Retroarch build from September 30th 2026 (which is today) on how he can fix nasty game freezes and audio cracklings when playing on NDS core(s) (if needed, the game is “Solatorobo Red the Hunter”)? In my pursuit of good performance I think I tried everything: meddling with core options (as a result, it doesn’t really help), installing other cores (as a result, out of 5 cores only melonDS DS works stable most of the time, but even it eventually goes south), getting BIOS files (as a result, it does nothing). Has anyone experienced it too (I bet many of you has) and can give me the final solution for my problem? Thank you in advance.

P.S. Or I suppose it’s just Android and works normally on other platforms.