Gamecube Controller Sensitivity

Hello, I was delighted when I figured out how to connect my GameCube controller to retroarch using a tool called “gamecube usb adapter driver”. It mostly works great, it is exactly what I was hoping it would be… except for one thing. The sensitivity on the left joystick is slightly too low. To the point where I can walk fast as a character in a 3d platformer, but never run. I have spent many hours tweaking every setting I can imagine to remedy this, but have had no success. The controller is fine and works great with other applications such as dolphin. I believe the driver is fine and I have adjusted and tweaked every setting I can find with no success, plus it works without flaws on other PC applications. So I have narrowed it down to Retroarch. Is there anything anyone can offer to help my situation. Much appreciated.

Hey an update. I carefully calibrated the controller in the windows driver settings and now it works properly!!! I feel like a goof now. Sorry for wasting anyone’s time.

No worries! I’m glad you got it worked out, and thanks for posting your solution :slight_smile: