GameCube/Wii Core Error

I am using the latest stable release (1.5) of RetroArch and the latest release of the GameCube/Wii Dolphin core. I also have Dolphin 5.0 installed on my PC separately. I am attempting to launch Metroid Trilogy from the emulator. The game runs fine at 60FPS in the stand-alone emulator but in RetroArch I get the following error.

http://tinyurl.com/n8jywue

I tried setting the graphics property in RetroArch to D3D because I have Iris 620 graphics. This did not change the outcome. After hitting okay on the message received the application goes into an infinite memory error loop and I have to use the task manager to stop the application. I am running RetroArch on the latest release of Window 10 and have not had any other issue with any other cores.

The core currently only works with controller input (i.e., no wiimote/motion controls), so only try games that specifically work with gamecube/classic controller input.

You’ll need to use the “gl” driver in RetroArch, as well, because dolphin is a libretro-gl core and won’t work with d3d. Likewise, you may not be able to use Cg shaders and should probably stick to the GLSL shaders instead.

I don’t know if that will fix your current issue, but those are important things to know anyway.

Wait. Can we use dolphin core now then? Does this also work in lakka?

It’s still not really ready for general use. You’re welcome to play around with it, but it’s not included with Lakka because of its preliminary state. You should be able to add it manually, but it’s probably better just to wait until it’s more mature.

Oké thanks Can you help me how to download the core? So I can try it.

Something New with de dolphin core for Lakka?