Genesis not centered and Muppen64 crashes And sega cd bios and 32 prob

Hey guys I’m very new to retro arch and not too tech savvy so if these are easy solutions i apologize, When I setup retro arch with genesis and load a rom, the game plays only on the bottom 2/3 of my screen and can’t see everything. How might I fix this? And when I tried loading muppen64 it causes retro arch.exe to stop working. Thanks for the help. Also I can’t get sega cd to load get the cannot find bios error in system. I downloadeded the bios and Renamed it exactly how they have it and. Placed it in the retro arch system folder and it still gives error. Also sega32x I just get a black screen when roms load. Sorry for all the questions if anyone can help with any of these it would be greatly appreciated thanks.

Are you using the d3d driver instead of opengl? That will cause mupen64plus to break and may cause the genesis thing you described.

Does your segaCD BIOS have the correct checksum? Also, make sure RetroArch is finding it by loading the core (but not any content yet) and then go to information > core information and make sure it’s actually finding it okay (hmm. there may be a problem with the core info right now; the build i’m using isn’t displaying any information…)

For 32x, are you using picodrive? genplusgx doesn’t support 32x.

I think I’m using d3d because in order to get retroarch to even load i have to goto into the config file and change input to Rgui and video to d3d. Also now the sound sounds horrendous when games load. Its really bad. Any idea how to fix that? I am using pico now and its working. How do i know if my segacd bios has the correct checksum? Sorry again not too computer savvy.