Genesis plus gx: how to remap different buttons between genesis and master system

Hi, I’m face on a problem with the core genesis plus gx: I can’t manage to remap different buttons between master system and genesis. these two consoles are using the same core genesis plus gx. If I change remap on menu or on quick menu with “remap per core” the settings are apply for both consoles. is there a way to make different config between these two consoles using the same core ? I hope you undrstand what I mean. thanks for your help regards

I don’t think that’s possible at the moment.

a ok thank you. but how people do to play with different consoles ? use another core ? I want to keep picodrive for 32x.

Most people just use the same control scheme for Mega Drive/Master System I assume. You could try emux_sms if you prefer a separate SMS core, but I haven’t tried that one myself yet.

[QUOTE=Oggom;28985]Most people just use the same control scheme for Mega Drive/Master System I assume. You could try emux_sms if you prefer a separate SMS core, but I haven’t tried that one myself yet.[/QUOTE]

ok thank you for the tip. it would be awesome if we could remap per “consoles” instead of per core.

There is no console concept in RetroArch… Also RetroArch itself doesn’t know it’s loading MD or SMS games, it knows the corename and the filename

[QUOTE=Radius;28994]There is no console concept in RetroArch… Also RetroArch itself doesn’t know it’s loading MD or SMS games, it knows the corename and the filename[/QUOTE]

ok thank you for the explanation