[GLupeN64] Rice format texture packs?

I’m banging my head against the desk by now. How in the flux do I use these damn texture packs? GlideN64 .htc files work wonderfully but anything in the Rice format is just a big no-no. I even tried converting the textures to the GlideN format and it STILL doesn’t work. What do?

I’m putting them in .\system\GLupeN64\hires_texture

SOLVED: https://libretro.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7788&p=52782&viewfull=1#post52782

Hey NEO, it would be nice if you could upload the converted Hi res textures so everyone could enjoy using it if they wanted without the hassle to convert everything.

Nevermind, I got it working :slight_smile:

Thank you so much for this tip! I spent several hours last night looking for a way to generate .htc versions of the .png texture packs for games like Banjo-Kazooie, Super Mario 64, and Castlevania:LOD, but didn’t have any luck with the N64 texture forums. Hopefully this gets me up and running. :smiley:

No problem friend. Hopefully this will make them work for you as well. :slight_smile:

Hi NEO,

I’m having trouble getting the .png texture packs to work with standalone Mupen64plus. Since I’m fairly new to this emulator I’m using the M64Py front-end.

Could you please share the steps you used to getting the packs running either in command-line Mupen64plus or whichever front-end you used?

Never mind! After several attempts, I was able to get it working.