Golden Sun Dark Dawn Sound Problem

Has a problem with Golden sun DD with desmume. The Sound buged, making a noise sound.

Has a fix to this game in desmume:

Synchronization mode: synchronous Synchronizer mode: Z Advanced SPU Mode: Enabled

But Doesn’t have this options on Retroarch. How can Enable it?

Aren’t those options in the core option menu, found in the quick menu?

I haven’t found… I Wanna Know if has how enable it!

DeSmuME core has only one option now for audio synchronization, Twinaphex did a lot of changes (for good) in the core and now it’s more a fork.

I’m having this problem too.

It’s a known issue btw: http://wiki.libretro.com/index.php?title=Nintendo_DS_Core_Compatibility

I never knew about that list, it’ll probably come in handy. Are these issues from Desmume or the Libretro port? Does the american version of heart gold work correctly? It says (Europe) at the end.

[QUOTE=dylstew;27235]I never knew about that list, it’ll probably come in handy. Are these issues from Desmume or the Libretro port? Does the american version of heart gold work correctly? It says (Europe) at the end.[/QUOTE]

Those issues are from the libretro core.

I think it’s better to stick with the Europe version, it’s the only good dump in the scene. The USA version is a bad dump, if you’ll have a problem you won’t know if it’s the dump or emu problem.