GPD Q9 problems buttons and controls not detect correctly

Good morning, I have a problem with the last versions of retroarch for some time. I use a Q9 GPD to play. When I open the application, the message says “100% GPD XD configured on port 0”, but only the left analog console pad works. The buttons, the dpad … do not work. when I go to the configuration menu of the controls, I can not configure any buttons, or any other pad, does not recognize any. during games, it only recognizes the visible controls on the screen, but if I disable the overlay option, it does not recognize any controls. In summary, it seems that the physical controls do not reconceive them correctly. In the application of the console, the option is activated PSP joystick aka Ps3 joystick. There are three or four versions of the application, everything working correctly, for more signs, stopped working in the update that included the amstrad CPC emulator. It was there, when I tried to configure that emulator, when everything stopped working correctly. Please someone can help me. Regards, and thank you very much.

If it used to work and suddenly stopped, try backing up your retroarch.cfg somewhere and then delete the original to let RetroArch generate a new one and see if that one treats you any better.

No, i tried this, but dont work. :sweat:

The controls only work fine with overlay buttons, but when i dissable that option, the control dont work. i tried to install one autoconfig GPD Q9.cfg, but dont work.