GUI Input problems

Hello all,

So I updated from 1.0.0.2 64 Bit to a nightly a couple weeks ago and I’m having problems with my input buttons (Primarily Arrow Keys). Whenever I open up the new GUI I press up or down once and it just goes bonkers as if I input up arrow 15 times. I looked up to see if anyone else had this problem and found nothing. I reinstalled all my drivers on my PC, I rolled back to a couple nightlies and found that that 1.0.0.2 is actually the only version this doesn’t do that for me. Any thoughts? I love the new GUI if I have to stick to 1.0.0.2 it’ll be a shame but it works.

Will post video or anything else if requested.

Running Windows 8.

This sounds like the issue I just had. Can you check your graphics driver’s VSync/refresh settings? If it’s set to disabled or always off, change that to anything else. Enabling VSync in RetroArch and having that setting be respected by the GPU is necessary to avoid this.

Yeah sounds like broken vsync

Awesome! Yeah I don’t have vsync on. Not a big fan of it I dont get tearing and I like the higher fps feels more fluid like. It worked though! Thank you very much!