GUI ultra sensitive (can't do quite nothing)

Hi there! Im a happy user of a LibreELEC 8 (current) at a Raspberry PI3, have DS4v1 bluetooth controllers and they work and pair quite well on Kodi. I downloaded Retroarch from external add-on and at first it works quite well but after updating cores and everything (autoconfs), controlling Retroarch became a total mess. (Even if I replace retroarch.cfg files with vanilla).

This was the behaviour: If I launch a rom through launcher (external command) I need to power off the DS4 controller and re pair it wile rom running, then It is some kind playable and responsive but if I go to RetroArch GUI it just do not respond, then need to turn it off again and re-pair it but it now becomes at some point quite sensitive that I can’t do nothing. (Not even re bind buttons at controller). This same behaviour still there if I connect a USB keyboard. GUI just do not work as should be!

Linux uname: Linux LibreELEC-Pi3 4.9.29 #1 SMP Thu May 25 02:23:55 BST 2017 armv7l GNU/Linux

Retroarch: =================================================================== RetroArch: Frontend for libretro – v1.6.0 – f14473f – Compiler: GCC (6.2.0) 32-bitBuilt: Jun 1 2017 ===================================================================

Cheers guys!