Has anyone tried this with an X-Arcade Tankstick?

I’ve got an upright arcade console (Recroommasters) that uses an X-Arcade Tankstick. Has anyone gotten this to work with a Tankstick?

I have been messing around with this for weeks… After giving up, and starting a thread in this forum, I figured it out :slight_smile:

The Tankstick should be identical except for the trackball and second set of flipperkeys (mouse and 2x mouse keys). http://libretro.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2852

If you have the latest version, your Player 1 stick might be up,down, left, right instead of the old way with the keypads. You will have to change those then. You can figure this out by opening notepad and moving the player 1 stick. If it types numbers you can use my setup, if it types nothing you vil have to change the player 1 stick mappings.

[QUOTE=Cirion;22423]I have been messing around with this for weeks… After giving up, and starting a thread in this forum, I figured it out :slight_smile:

The Tankstick should be identical except for the trackball and second set of flipperkeys (mouse and 2x mouse keys). http://libretro.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2852

If you have the latest version, your Player 1 stick might be up,down, left, right instead of the old way with the keypads. You will have to change those then. You can figure this out by opening notepad and moving the player 1 stick. If it types numbers you can use my setup, if it types nothing you vil have to change the player 1 stick mappings.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for posting the link! There’s lots of great information in there. I have an older one with the keypad mapping.

Once I get everything working, I’ll follow up with my own config.

Your link is gone. I have the tankstick and I’m stuck. I’m pretty sure I have the older version as up down left right are registering numberkeys. Please help!

@gkmcbride I am working on an X-Arcade configuration guide.

You may need to tweak the parts for User 1 Up, Down, Left, and Right, but hopefully the guide will help get you where you’re going: Experimental: Configuration for X-Arcade Tankstick & Dual Joystick