hatariB - Atari ST core

I update but no hatarib core display

If you are using Apple Store, the hatariB core will have to be added.

What is the method to include it? Perhaps only macOS no iOS ? Can’t find iOS on github

Thanks gouchi for the explanation.

I’ve created a PR to add it to the list:

1 Like

Ok just wait , for the moment core download online show nothing

The list is updated but I’m not sure when it gets used, maybe not until Retroarch itself updates?

You could also try downloading it manually from here:

I don’t have an iPhone, so I don’t know if things work differently for that one, but on other versions you can put the core file in your retroarch downloads folder, and then in the retroarch menu you can find it with ā€œLoad Core > Install or Restore a Coreā€.

Can’t find iOS asset only macOS

RetroArch iOS download core here : https://buildbot.libretro.com/assets/

Not work when you copy it in download , iOS core .rdb , in zip file is dylib

Hi,

I’m not very familiar with the Apple ecosystem, but as far as I understand, you’ll probably need to wait for the new TestFlight release to get the core for now:

I don’t think you can load the core directly like that on a standard iOS device.

Thanks for the beta thanks

Upadte : hatarib.info is download but no core appear

Rainwarrior have you made this :

Scorpys, I don’t know what you want me to read in that thread. I do not own an iPhone, and cannot help you figure out how to install a core onto your iPhone. You’re going to have to ask someone else.

The hatariB core is being built for iOS, and you can already find it as a .dylib in the nightly builds. If you can’t install a downloaded core on iOS the same way you can on other platforms, then I don’t have any further suggestions, sorry.

The core list which gouchi mentioned has been updated. It’s possible that it will just show up on the download list for iOS in the next release of RetroArch, but I really don’t know, and I’m not aware of any remaining factors that are under my own control. The core is built and ready.

Hi I thought the iOS version would be different because the core files are in .rd. I hope it will be good we will see for the rest, for the moment I see nothing on AppleTv and iPad. I would test on Mac when I get back from vacation. Thanks

i confirm hatarib is show on macOS but not on IOS. We’ll wait for the next beta.