Having problems getting Reicast to detect dreamcast BIOS

Hello, I just recently downloaded retroarch and downloaded the core for dreamcast along with the bios I got from watching a youtube video on how to get it to run. My problem is that I’m placing the bios in the system/dc folder but every time I goto Information > Core Information under firmware it keeps showing (!) Present, Required: dc_boot.bin (!) Present, Required: dc_flash.bin (!) dc_boot.bin (md5): e10c53c2f8b90bab96ead2d368858623 (!) dc_flash.bin (md5): 0a93f7940c455905bea6e392dfde92a4

I checked the md5 and the name of the file and it matches whats listed above for each file It’s in my retroarch/system/dc folder my directory setting for system/BIOS is /retroarch/system Im running windows 7 with Retroarch 1.5 and Reicast core 0.1

I’ve been messing with this for hours and im all out of ideas. Any help would be appreciated

If it says “Present”, which it does, it’s finding it properly.

It sounds like you set it up properly. What is happening when you launch a game?

lol yeah it’s working now, I just needed to try it again. it crashed right away the first time I tried to start it so I thought it was the BIOS since in the youtube video the core info screen looked different then mine but I’m assuming that’s just because he was using an older version. everything seems to be working fine now.