Hello and What Runs?

Firstly - Hello peeps - Secondly - I just wondered if there is a list of what psx roms can be emulated using retroarch - I am just trying to set up my hyperspin system and I am finding a lot of roms are failing - out of frustration I tried one for example Tarzan which didn’t work (retroarch stopped working) in a different emu and it worked. Is there a list of what roms are known to work?? I have also stumbled into the nightmare of finding roms with the exact name or they wont work. Again I not sure if its the name convention or if the rom is as yet not supported - looked everywhere for a compatibility list for retroarch and psx but came up blank!!

Thanks in advance for any response etc.

Most should work… make sure your .cue files are not pointing to a directory where the .bin is not located. Open them up in notepad.

which psx emulator are you running? have you installed the relevant bios?

[QUOTE=dankcushions;38655]which psx emulator are you running? have you installed the relevant bios?[/QUOTE]

Using retroarch in rocket launcher - some roms are working - taking me days just to sort out which work and which dont - i am up to E currently (lol) and i would say less than a third are working in fact i would say much less than a third - :slight_smile:

Was surprised to see Tarzan fail in retroarch - all versions i have down loaded failed - but they work with epsxe. Hence why my post as i began to wonder just how many dont work and how many are a naming issue etc??

Thanks for the responses

so i asked two questions and you answered neither :slight_smile:

going to guess you’re using beetle psx. so read:

You GOT it - Take my example Tarzan - i checked the cue file as you suggested and found it referred to the two bin files as track1 and track2 where as track1 was actually called Disney’s Tarzan (USA) i lil adjustment and I … I am Tarzan!!!

Thankyou for the headsup - now to check the 3/4’s or more of my roms i had thrown out for not working!!

PS dun suppose you know of an allround shader i could setup?? Just want one that makes most things look great!!

Once again = thankyou

[QUOTE=dankcushions;38665]so i asked two questions and you answered neither :slight_smile:

going to guess you’re using beetle psx. so read:

Lol - i dont think i know the answers - i said retroarch but i guess that is not the answer - and i using what ever retroarch defaults to and i assume the auto updates from rocketlauncher is the bios i am using. Sorry for being a nooby but it looks like it might be the cue files are not appropriately configured - but i have not got to try the upteen now waiting for my attention.

Thanks for the help!