Help me setup my linux RA and 240p crt

Hello, In august i built a small computer with spare parts, i found a ryzen 5700G for a good price. I needed some horsepower for some emulator, but right now i try to setup a 240p to work with a bvm a20. I use manjaro linux with mate desktop, Pc is connected to the crt with a hdmi to vga plus a sync combiner. I think the 5700G is a little bit new, there is problem here and there. After installation, lightdm wasn’t working and i needed to install sddm, there is a light screen corruption at startup, plus the problem i had with retroarch.

So in fact i had three problems ;

• At first when i setup 15 khz in the crt menu, behavior was random. When RA is starting i get either a black screen, a crush screen or the right thing. It seems this behavior is now solve with latest updates.
  • Secondly when i leave retroarch and crtswitchres is putting again the desktop resolution, a portion of the mate desktop is like bugged. Icons disappear and there is an area of the desktop that is like frozen. Changing refresh rate with xrandr for the desktop res do not solve it, i need to set a different res then go back to the right one to make this disappear. No big deal of course.
  • Lastly i need to setup a retroarch session with sddm, so i can autostart to this session when the computer is connected to the crt, you understand how painful it is without this working. Problem is when i start the session it always ended with a complete black screen, retroarch is working i can double press Echap to logout.

I create an Xsession with the standard thing. Strangely in “normal” mode, with crtswitchres off, this session is working and i get the retroarch menu, it is specifically when crt switch is on 15 or 31khz that the screen goes black. I also tried an xrandr command in another tty to see what is happening and strangely the right res is selected (1920x240).

Any idea how to workaround this ?