Help! Retro arch cannot find my roms?

Hey all! i have retro arch installed in emulation station, ive put the roms in the necessary folders when i try to add content and search directory it cannot find my roms! i then load emulation station and the roms appear but will not load it skips into retro arch and then bounces out and back to emulation station??? any help would be greatly appriciated! :)) Thanks in advance!

ok so retro arch has now found the roms by adding conent - file but it doesnt seem to be able to to find the necessary core although there are several of each console for each rom! please help ive been setting this up for hours grrrr!!! Thanks

try without emulation station first, try to make it work, then try with ES

If emulationstation sees the roms but they don’t launch properly in retroarch it likely means a problem with emulationstations es_systems.cfg (specifically the “command” line for whichever system your trying to launch) should be something like this

C:\Games\Emulators\RetroArch_1.2.2\retroarch.exe -L C:\Games\Emulators\RetroArch_1.2.2\cores\genesis_plus_gx_libretro.dll %ROM% 

Except with the paths changed according to where you have retroarch installed and which core your trying to launch

Command line looks near as dammit identical excluding paths! But even in retro arch the cores don’t seem to work all that happens is retro arch seems to be thinking there all arcade games???

In retroarch can you load a core first, then the game?

Hi, it lets me load a core and its coming up saying the cores loaded but when i get to the game it still says no cores available???