Help with .bat file

I’m trying to make .bat files and export the to Steam Big Picture, I’ve managed to do it pretty well with Genesis rom like that:

C:\retroarch\retroarch.exe --config “C:\retroarch\configs\MEGA.cfg” “C:\retroarch\roms\Sega - Mega Drive - Genesis\Aladdin.bin”

So I tried to do the same with PS1, but it open e close to fast, any clue of what am I doing wrong? C:\retroarch\retroarch.exe --config “C:\retroarch\configs\PS1.cfg” “G:\Emuladores\Sony - PlayStation\Akumajou Dracula X - Gekka no Yasoukyoku.cue”

Try adding ‘-L C:\path o\libretro.dll’ to your commands.

Thanks mate, but I found out, the correct .cfg file was “PSX.cfg” and not “PS1.cfg”, silly mistake of mine.

Also for mednafen psx you might need the correct bios, check this link: http://wiki.libretro.com/index.php?titl … n_PSX#BIOS

I was trying to make bat files, but retroarch with the “–config” parameter it doesnt work, cmd open e closes to fast. Inside my bat file I have:

C:\retroarch\retroarch.exe --config "C:\retroarch\config\Sony - Playstation.cfg

retroarch.exe --config config\pc-andres\retroarch.cfg --menu --verbose

I launch like this and it works fine for me

Managed to get it work with

C:\retroarch\retroarch.exe --config "C:\retroarch\config\Sony - Playstation.cfg" --menu

What is the sintax to add the game?

Nevermind, problem was the .cfg I was loading had no core load…

C:\retroarch\retroarch.exe --config "C:\retroarch\config\Sony - Playstation.cfg" "F:\Roms\Sony - Playstation\Vigilante 8.cue

If you’re adding games to Steam, I’ve found this program to be really helpful.

http://scottrice.github.io/Ice/

You can set it up per config like you’re doing now, and the program does the rest.

Here’s a tip for if you use ICE to import ROMS into steam. If you use batch files to do certain things while opening or closing games, you can set in the config for ICE, to look for .bat as the extension of the ROM files instead of .nes, .iso, etc, and it will import the batch files into steam. So then you don’t have to manually add in all the batch file shortcuts into steam.