Help with GUI/Software buttons

Android version: 5.1.1 Model #: LG VS425PP (LG OPTIMUS ZONE 3) Latest RetroArch version on Google play

So, I’m here because i want to play RuneFactory. What I’ve got done is: Got the DeSuMe core, I have the Rom, I clicked all the stuff on the updater and let it finish. I went to play, and the controls were really messed up. Is there a way to move and resize the buttons without editing a config file? If not, can someone either link me to a walk through meant for GUI buttons or help me through editing the conf?

I’d really prefer a method where i can edit the controls graphically. So i can just use my finger to move buttons and resize them with two fingers

no, there’s no graphical way to edit the control overlays. They’re all handled through config files. What’s wrong with the current ones, though?

The current setup is too big for my device. If the edits cannot be done from my phone, I’m willing to give my phone dimensions and some instructions on what needs to be edited

I’m not going to make/edit one just for your phone. You can try using one from the ‘ipad’ directory, though. The aspect ratio of the buttons will be off just a bit, but they’re made for larger devices.