help ????

few months ago I downloaded RetroArch with cydia but it does not support plus ip6 screen so I tried looking for a different version better but not found :frowning: . trouble is I can not begin to reload RA 1002 on cydia because no server connection libretro ( why ? ) people can give me link download the latest version and set screen optimized ip6 plus i tried download RA 1002 on this website and install with autointall but when i start app it => crash thank you

Our cydia repo went down when we rebuilt our website/forums. It’ll be back when we have 1.1 finished. In the meantime, I think someone posted a link to a direct download for 1.0.0.2 somewhere on this subforum, but I can’t remember which thread…?

The iphone 6+ issue is fixed in the latest code but there aren’t any easily-installable builds for it yet. If you know how to take an app folder and install it manually (i.e., sign through xcode, etc.) you can get a nightly build from buildbot.libretro.com.

I am on an ip6+ as well. I was having the same problem as you. Just follow the instructions by netux. This has fixed my ip6+ problems. Good luck. http://libretro.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2648