Hotkeys binding not working anymore

Hello,

In the latest versions of retroarch (nightly), binding the hotkeys, with RetroKeyboard or Auto, systemically goes in time-out. No keys are detected at all.

Also pressing “Input User 1 Binds” completely freezes the front-end.

Anyone else confirms these issues?

All of that works fine for me in linux 64-bit.

I am on i386, I use Lakka front-end (linux). I just wiped and installed a fresh nightly (Nov 24) based on latest RetroArch.

I start my system with nothing but a keyboard plugged, no controller to interfere, I can navigate in the menus, start and play games, everything but when I try to bind ANY hotkey, I can press the ~100 keys of the keyboard, it won’t make a difference, they are ALL ignored and fall in time-out.

What am I doing wrong? It worked perfectly on an older distrib 1 month ago :frowning:

I’m really in a dead end, so I went back to an old version where key binding works.

Can someone tell me what file contains the bindings? So that I backup it, update to last nightly, and overwrite the file?

Thanks in advance for help!

Key/button binds are typically stored in retroarch.cfg, though you may also have bindings in [corename].cfg if you’ve turned on core-specific configurations. You may also have remap files if you used the core input remapping feature with any specific cores.

Thanks hunterk, I did global binding, not one per core. So I’ll look in retroarch.cfg