How can I fix stuttering sound when playing N64 games?

2 games I play (StarCraft 64, Super Mario 64), especially StarCraft 64 when it is on menu, have stuttering sound and sometimes during gameplay when I open a door but it is locked (Mario). How can I fix this? I’m using iPhone 5 and the latest nightly build.

I think I answered my own question…download the latest nightly off of Cydia (non-iOS 9)…import the cores using the online updater, then add in necessary files. One thing I did notice is that the RA system files were written to the /var/mobile/Documents/RetroArch folder. The iOS 9.X version I used to have was in var/mobile/Containers/Data/Applications…

Maybe, Dynarec Recompiler is the solution. Who knows.

Last time I remember when I had an iPhone 5 and RetroArch installed playing n64 games was a lag (on stock iOS cpu core:chached_interpreter). Then I remember using an iPhone 5s and saw a huge improvement… Most of the games ran perfect on cached_interpreter. Of course if you use cpu core: dynamic_recompiler… Games will run way better. I noticed you have an iPhone 5… Some cores are going to be laggy… Like n64 core for example…