I like to emulate windows 98 on dosbox pure. As I understand this link the game save data is stored in a zip file. Unfortunately ever since I moved to a new computer Launchbox hasn’t been able to find the game save data and I don’t know how to tell it where to look. So the games are missing when I load them up in windows 98 using the original file.
I think I can run the whole game unzipped but then I need to extract my game. I tried unzipping both the original file and the zip file in the saves folder to get the game but the original file doesn’t have any new changes to the game so I would lose any game save data and the zip file in the saves folder is some kind of file called a .skc file.
How do I get my game out of the zipped up file in the saves folder?