How do I load ROMS onto my fire stick?

I have retroarch loaded on my firestick, and have downloaded the cores/emulators I want. I have a SNES ROM on my macbook air that I want to get onto my firestick so I can use it in retroarch, but I can’t seem to do it.

I used ABD to sideload retroarch onto my firestick with no problems using this tutorial (http://sideloadfiretv.com/sideload-apps-amazon-fire-tv-mac/)

but I can’t seem to use that program to sideload roms into the firestick.

can someone give me resource for how to get ROMS onto the firestick, or give me some instructions? I have a macbook. no windows computer. thanks.

PS. Id also like to mention I am nearly completely illiterate when it comes to stuff like this. I won’t understand any technical programing terms, etc.

Hi!

You can push files to the Fire TV (Stick) or any other Android decvice with ADB debugging enabled by using something like

adb push /path/to/local/roms /sdcard/RetroArch/roms

to copy the content of /path/to/local/roms into /sdcard/RetroArch/roms. Your roms folder may contain sub folders for each game system.

If you want to check the result use the command

adb shell

to get shell access on the Fire TV like you know from your Mac. Then you can use commands like

cd /sdcard/RetroArch/roms ls ls SNES rm SNES/SomeRomFile.smc exit