How do I save Unibios settings?

Every time I launch a game the region is set to Europe and the mode to arcade, anyways when I pick my settings it tells me it has saved them but they do not save. :o

1 Like

These settings are usually saved on the Neo Geo memory card, which I don’t think is currently enabled in the libretro port of FBA. For example, if you check the memory card manager screen from the UniBIOS (A+B+C+D on startup) the menu options will instruct you to plug in the card.

I reported this a while back, thing is noone really knows how SRAM works in FBA and that’s why it’s not hooked up correctly

has this been fix im trying access memory manager but dunno how

Hmmm I implemented saving for many memory types but for the new fba port but I wasn’t able to figure memory cards yet (I couldn’t even enable them in fba standalone for some reason…) Anyway, this port is not available yet on the Wii so it might be irrelevant but the changes could be backported as well.

so even if the bios is enabled in core options still cant access it ?

Sorry for my wrong answer but could you please let me know how to set unibios on 1.2.2? I put the bios in neogeo rom folder and set diagnosis on but bios menu (A+B+C) is not shown :frowning:

Well… Think there is a bug. Unibios is on core option but… On FBA Arcade Core, NOT on FBA Neogeo ! Just select Arcade Core and launch a game. Then go to core option you’ll find unibios ! But nothing under Neogeo Core :frowning: Unibios isn’t At The right place…

Thank you for your feedback! Anyway I cannot understand unibios is not on NeoGeo but on FBA Arcade. That’s why unibios is originally for NeoGeo.

[QUOTE=Leatherface;29736]Well… Think there is a bug. Unibios is on core option but… On FBA Arcade Core, NOT on FBA Neogeo ! Just select Arcade Core and launch a game. Then go to core option you’ll find unibios ! But nothing under Neogeo Core :frowning: Unibios isn’t At The right place…[/QUOTE]

If someone can update the FBA Neogeo Core with unibios option, it would be great :wink:

I am in the same predicament, I prefer a lot better AES / mode on Uni BIOS since I love practice mode, however when I really want to play the arcade mode is a hustle to go to options and set the language and difficulty

Why switching the language? Because Neo Geo games are story heavy and ai enjoy a lot reading it in my language