How increase the font size

… in retroarch XMB?

I’m searching that too. My monitor is small

Settings>Menu>XMB Scale Factor

Increase the value.

I’m having a similar issue and the XMB Scale Factor setting isn’t working.

When I launch a game from RocketLauncher (GameBoy) and press F1 to bring up the menu so I can add a shader (since content has to be running to do that) the text is so small I can’t read it. If I open RetroArch by itself, with no content, the XMB Scale Factor setting works, but I need to be able to see what I’m doing on the fly while in a game.

I can’t figure out (especially since I can’t see what I’m doing) where to change (or what to change) while in a game to make the menu bigger.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

–J

I’m having a similar issue and the XMB Scale Factor setting isn’t working.

When I launch a game from RocketLauncher (GameBoy) and press F1 to bring up the menu so I can add a shader (since content has to be running to do that) the text is so small I can’t read it. If I open RetroArch by itself, with no content, the XMB Scale Factor setting works, but I need to be able to see what I’m doing on the fly while in a game.

I can’t figure out (especially since I can’t see what I’m doing) where to change (or what to change) while in a game to make the menu bigger.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

–J

Search for the line “xmb_scale_factor =” in reotrarch.cfg. You can go above 100% by editing the text file, but you cannot do it from Retroarch itself (it won’t go over 100%).

That’s where I changed the setting. When I load the gameboy core and a title, since I use a bezel, it brings up a small window when I press F1 and it’s so small, I can’t see it. No matter what I set the scale factor to, this window and the size of the text in it doesn’t get any bigger. I don’t know how else to load a shader which is what I’m trying to do. Content must be running in order to get to the shader menu unless I’m missing something.

Ok, new problem. When I bypass RocketLauncher and load Retroarch by itself, then select Load Content and load a GameBoy game, it plays and it plays full screen so that’s good…However, as soon as I press F1 to enter the menu so I can add a shader, Retroarch crashes…Every time. If I could get it to not crash, I could see what I am doing this way and load a shader.

I’d post a log but I don’t see any file that looks like a log??