How to add my Realistic Arcade Bezels to Retroarch

A lot of people were asking me how I add my bezels to Retroarch. So I decided to make a tutorial on it. I hope it helps.

3 Likes

Nice tut Orion :slight_smile:

Just my two cents; there is an option in the Overlays menu that it is the opacity. By default is 0.7 and that makes the game screen show through the overlay as well as the overlay to look darker. If you set it to 1, that will go away and overlays will look all bright and sexy.

The other thing is that you can configure the RA menu background (in your case the blue ribbon) to be completely transparent, so you can configure the game screen with the overlay without the need to go back and forth.

Cheers!

3 Likes

Thank you. I had no idea. I wish I had known earlier. I wouldn’t have said all that lol.

There’s still a problem though. The overlay opacity effects the overlay at all times. So if you lower the opacity it stays that way even when you get out of the UI and the opacity needs to be lowered a lot to read the UI menu. It’s still nice they included that option. I still have a lot to discover in Retroarch.