How to change achievement position?

Hello, I use retropie 4.5.18 retroarch version 1.8.4 on a CRT TV. I need to modify the position from where it appears when I unlock an achievement. Where can I make this change?

*On the retropie website I didn’t get help. **I’m getting the image extremely similar to the original console, so I can’t modify overscan or the screen. I just need to modify the position that appears in the achievement notification.

I don’t think you can change the location of the widget popups, but if you disable them in settings > user interface and fall back to the “yellow text” notifications, you can change their size/location in settings > onscreen display > onscreen notifications.

Really the size I can change in this option. But the position was not able to change through the retroarch menus. My temporary solution was to increase the size of the notification. But even so, there is a border of the photo of the conquest without appearing.

The solution is solved with overscan, as I would be able to place the notification at the edge of my crt tv screen. But with that I will lose the practically identical resolution that I have for each console.

This image I am working on will be distributed on the internet for those who are still enthusiastic about CRT TVs. For this reason I want to make the feeling of playing your retro games on a console but with the news of the achievements as “realistic” as possible. It is practically what I need to consider ready.

https://uploaddeimagens.com.br/imagens/03tjgKA

A piece of the conquest image is missing. The game is properly centered so I can’t touch it.