HOw to connect a Bluetooth controller in Retro Arch ( new Gamepad controller)

Hi all

I have a Bluetooth controller ( this is the Newgame pad controller ) , it working in another game include ios game but it can connect to Retro 1.3.6 . I only can play PS1 by screen touch ( the visual map) . Anybody can show me how to connect the this bluetooth controller with Retro Arch i use ip6 ( ios 9.3.2 jailbroken )

Thanks you 4 all

[QUOTE=heoconit999;44288]Hi all

I have a Bluetooth controller ( this is the Newgame pad controller ) , it working in another game include ios game but it can connect to Retro 1.3.6 . I only can play PS1 by screen touch ( the visual map) . Anybody can show me how to connect the this bluetooth controller with Retro Arch i use ip6 ( ios 9.3.2 jailbroken )

Thanks you 4 all[/QUOTE]

Is that controller a MFI certified, iCade or is just a bluetooth controller. Cant find it on internet,

Thanks you 4 reply me

My game pad is NewGame N1 Pro Bluetooth Wireless

I can use it to play this app The newgame pad (http://www.newgamepad.com) this is a app build all emulator, but i can not add room PS1 Winning elenven 3 . I only download some game from this App Server. It automatic connect the controller , I just turn on bluetooth both 2 device ( iphone and controller)

Can you have seen this problem

[QUOTE=heoconit999;44484]Thanks you 4 reply me

My game pad is NewGame N1 Pro Bluetooth Wireless

I can use it to play this app The newgame pad (http://www.newgamepad.com) this is a app build all emulator, but i can not add room PS1 Winning elenven 3 . I only download some game from this App Server. It automatic connect the controller , I just turn on bluetooth both 2 device ( iphone and controller)

Can you have seen this problem[/QUOTE]

Okey now i see what it is, is not MFI, im sure its iCade. Well, at this moment you have 2 options to move on:

1: If you have a 64bit iDevice (5s and up) only. If you are on 9.2-9.3.3 and up, you can jailbreak your device and install the real Retroarch app. This app is pure pain i already tried out, dont waste your time with that chinese thing.

2: If you own a Mac, you can download Xcode and sideload it with your apple id.

If that controller is an iCade you can perfectly use it with retroarch, well, i think so.