How to remove the "10" number near game names when using OZONE?

Hi!

I have searched high and low but I can’t find the option to remove the small “10” number in a round box that appears next to each game on a playlist with the OZONE driver. Can you guys give me a pointer, please? What does that number mean to begin with?

I believe it is a “coin” icon. For arcade games.

As already mentioned by hunterk, the circle with a 10 is a coin, which represents arcade machines needing coins in order to allow you to play. You can just replace the icons.

FBNeo: assets/ozone/png/icons/FBNeo - Arcade Games-content.png

MAME: assets/ozone/png/icons/MAME-content.png

Sorry for taking so long to answer! Yes, the icon must mean a 10 dime, wich is not something an european player would know about (in Spain, for example, we used 25 pesetas coins on arcades, called “cinco duros”).

No way to simply disable the icon then? Only replacing is possible?

You’ve a few choices here:

1. Delete the specific icon from the path mentioned above. This will cause Ozone to use the icon “default.png” for those entries (this is a rocket icon).
  2. If you don’t want any icon at all, you would need to edit the code and recompile. Wrap this around a condition:

Example:

if (!string_is_equal(sysname, "FBNeo - Arcade Games") && !string_is_equal(sysname, "MAME"))
{
}

Hacky, but will do what you asked for without replacing the icon.