How to request some NEW features on RA?

Hi, I was thinking on 2 new features, one to help development and other one just to make easier to select favorites games, how do I request them to see if it’s possible ?

1. I’ve found that the playlist search sometimes gives me duplicate games for no reason and it’s really hard to find them, so maybe it’s a good feature to be able to at least see the TOTAL NUMBER of GAMES on each playlist detailed somewhere on screen when you step on that playlist. Easy to do (I think) and could help search for playlist issues.

2. Be able to MARK GAME AS FAVORITE, to be able to easy select it on the future, and be able to REMOVE the REMOVE FROM PLAYLIST item, so that we can avoid accidentally remove items when playing (the ultimate goal ! :D)

3 - Lakka Spec) Add region selection for the clock, this is in particular for Lakka, as it is showing the wrong time for me cause we cannot select a diferent time zone.

Hope RA keeps growing like this, is by far the best thing I see since MAME started. Thanks !

PS: Sorry for my poor English, only Spanish here.

1.) that’s a good idea 2.) probably not going to happen. we have too many options already 3.) another good idea. I’m not sure where the clock gets its time right now, but I’ll ask kivutar