I need a help in configuration of the gamepad in bt keyboard mode

great thanks Incognit but i need some time to get into my mac book to work on it,

however, i got a good news, that i tried few verison of retroarch and found that when i turn “Keyboard Gamepad mapping enable” off, the gamepad worked with bt keyboard mode, but that was missing in 1.3.6, i am using 1.3.4 now…

but another issue comes up that for MAME2003 core, it may having some hidden hotkeys since when i use 2nd control, the button are not works correctly… anywhere can i check it?

[QUOTE=shi;49158]great thanks Incognit but i need some time to get into my mac book to work on it,

however, i got a good news, that i tried few verison of retroarch and found that when i turn “Keyboard Gamepad mapping enable” off, the gamepad worked with bt keyboard mode, but that was missing in 1.3.6, i am using 1.3.4 now…

but another issue comes up that for MAME2003 core, it may having some hidden hotkeys since when i use 2nd control, the button are not works correctly… anywhere can i check it?[/QUOTE]

Sure, no problem. Nice to hear it worked, finally. But as i spected second player still having issues… ��. Actually, i couldnt help you very much with mame core because i wasnt able to make it work on 1.3.6, seems you are the first i hear about that solve that issue, thats why i use Mame4iOS which i dont have any problems with it. Well, ¿you mean like Coin, Start, Exit and all those buttons? I think what you can do, is copy cat the input 1 configuration to input 2 and see if that works. Or check if input 2 can enable that keyboard option, maybe 1.3.4 has that option. Just noticed that 1.3.6 on keyboard input gamepad you can select none, maybe that is the same as if you deactivated the option on 1.3.4

thanks, at the moment i found the issue about the second controller of bt keyboard mode is:

up (char: p) will active a black screen with game pause (i never notice this function in any other mame emu before) right (char: a) will active button Y as well down (char: q)will active button A as well

so i suspected that there is other options hidden in the core, cause i use the snes9x core dont have the issue

[QUOTE=shi;49170]thanks, at the moment i found the issue about the second controller of bt keyboard mode is:

up (char: p) will active a black screen with game pause (i never notice this function in any other mame emu before) right (char: a) will active button Y as well down (char: q)will active button A as well

so i suspected that there is other options hidden in the core, cause i use the snes9x core dont have the issue[/QUOTE]

Thats so weird, let me try to load that core ad replicate that issue you are having, maybe i can find something and help you.

Okey, found something could help. I loaded the game, and discovered that the core, has an input configuration by pressing R2 you can access to it, and change input configuration by game or by core. Check it out.

YES! finally i got it, your advise is so useful and it works for the MAME2003 core, i can play some of the games i want now;)

but some of them still not supporting, for those uses MAME 2014 & 2015 (meta slug 4 & 5) i still need to use MAME4ios…

so far i found that it’s a staching problem why i could not install it and run…

[QUOTE=shi;49201]YES! finally i got it, your advise is so useful and it works for the MAME2003 core, i can play some of the games i want now;)

but some of them still not supporting, for those uses MAME 2014 & 2015 (meta slug 4 & 5) i still need to use MAME4ios…

so far i found that it’s a staching problem why i could not install it and run…[/QUOTE]

Yes, nice to hear i could help you. Thanks. Okey how are u installing MAME4iOS?

i tried to install the MAME4ios reload in cydia after free the space, then it works again, however i could not map the keyboard key in that app and it could only choose iCade controller as external control… that means i could not use multiplayer in that app…

Yes, you can… remeber the menu told you about on mame cores, well, here is the same. You can map both controllers. If im not wrong, or you can use net play via bluetootj or wifi, which is fantastic, works incredibly fine and its super fluid.

i checked the in-game menu but there is no other input device selection inside, and cause the app did not bulid-in keyboard supporting, i can not map any keyboard button to the player…

however that needs two jb devices if i am going to net play… but i only got one :stuck_out_tongue:

thanks anyway but i love the feeling that playing games multiplayer with the same screen :wink:

[QUOTE=shi;49225]i checked the in-game menu but there is no other input device selection inside, and cause the app did not bulid-in keyboard supporting, i can not map any keyboard button to the player…

however that needs two jb devices if i am going to net play… but i only got one :stuck_out_tongue:

thanks anyway but i love the feeling that playing games multiplayer with the same screen ;)[/QUOTE]

I would agree with you, but in this case, i can show you how to install it without jailbreak. Im on iOS 10, with Mame4iOS relaoded latest version. And you welcome.

yes please, i want to learn moree:-)

USE THIS WHEN YOU HAVE DEVICES WITH NO JAILBREAK AND WANT TO SIDELOAD CYDIA APPS OR EMULATORS.

TOOLS:

-XCode -Insta Sign: http://instasign.uhelios.com/#?w=400 -iModSign: https://www.dropbox.com/s/snddxojtsm3s71u/iModSign.zip?dl=0 -Xcode Project / A .Deb or .App file.

STEPS:

1: Need to create your developer certificate, you can get one free but its limited to resign every week. Open Xcode - Press Xcode on Status bar - Select Preferences - Go to the bottom press on the plus - add an Apple Id - Go to Apple Id section and press on yours - Press on view details - Press on Create iOS Development - Now you have an Certificate to sign apps.

2: Creating a provisioning Profile: Close all Xcode windows and press again on Xcode icon - A window with options will appear - Press on create a new Xcode project - Select game and continue - Fill all the data no matter whats the name of your project - On team, select your apple id - Create. With this, now you have your provisioning profiles created.

$Extracting Provisioning Profile, will be needed on next steps: Go to Xcode - Preferences - Select Apple Id - view details - right click on the profile, view on finder and take it to desktop.

2.5: If you have an Xcode Project already downloaded, open the Xcode project (Blue print icon with a hammer) and you will see a little folder icon on the left, right below the red close button, press it, and you will see a window that has the info of the app, like the Dsiplay Name, Bundle Identifier and all that stuff. Go to Bundle Identifier and change it for any one you like press enter - Go to team and select you apple id - wait until the project is being signed with your certificate once done - go to the left upper side and you will see a Play; Stop button, beside that you will see the name of the project and a iDevice name, press it and select your device - Go back to the play button and press is, it should be installing the app. Once installed go to your device - settings - Profiles and trust your certificate to open the app.

3: Signing and installing Apps: Download any Cydia app ( not tweak ); or emulator you would like to use, like MAME4iOS. - Download both tools, iModSign and instaSign both are made for Mac. So here is the difference between both, instating is just to convert .deb file to iPA, and iModSign is to sign the iPA file. If you have a deb file, open the needed tool and select your ceritifcate on the bottom then just drop the deb file and press instasign - then open imodsign, here we will need the provisioning profile - Press settings - certificate chooser an select your apple id - select provisioning profile which should be on desktop or where you decided to put it - Press invoke command line - now, drop you IPA file on te tool - start job. Once the app finished will hear a ting noise - Connect your device - Now, go to Xcode and press Shift.Command.2 - Select it and at the bottom you will see a plus icon press it and select the app from imodsign folder and install, now many cydia app should be installed on your device with out jailbreak.