Idea that might improve N64 in less powerful devices

Good afternoon, days or nights, first of all thank you for the work you do. They know that I have always valued all the work behind this project. What I would like very much is to consider the inclusion of the frameskip option in nintendo 64, I used to emulate retroarch in an old tv box (which died a few days ago, now I have a raspberry pi 3) and had retroarch for almost all my games and mupen64plusfz for Nintendo 64, to be honest, I understand that the emulation is not perfect in regard to this console, but if there is something strange in retroarch that is in the emulator Francisco Zurita is the number of options available for each “core” (video add-on) Have add-ons determined for the speed, the quality of the image or a mid-point.

Rice, for example, has a quick version and you can even create custom add-on configurations per game, I know that retroarch also allows you to save them, but the experience is very different and I would appreciate it if you consider it in the future. Rice can skip some frames in its original form, also glide64 and gln64. Please, I beg you to keep this in mind, you have already added that option to mgba and it has helped a lot in gaining fluency in certain games. I know that the way in which Libretro-Retroarch works with certain emulators may not allow it, but I give you an image that serves as an example and can understand me. From already thank you very much.

[Glide64-Accurate] comment=glide64 video with recommended settings for quality r4300Emulator=2 videoPlugin=libmupen64plus-video-glide64mk2.so glide64Frameskip=0

[Glide64-Fast] comment=glide64 video with recommended settings for speed r4300Emulator=2 videoPlugin=libmupen64plus-video-glide64mk2.so glide64Frameskip=-5

[GlideN64-GLES-2.0] comment=gliden64 video with recommended settings for most older devices and support for hires texture packs. r4300Emulator=2 videoPlugin=libmupen64plus-video-gliden64%1$s.so videoSubPlugin=-gles20 EnableCopyDepthToRDRAM=2 txHiresEnable=True txSaveCache=True

[GlideN64-GLES-3.0] comment=gliden64 video with recommended settings for Android 4.3+ devices with OpenGL ES 3.0 support and support for hires texture packs. r4300Emulator=2 videoPlugin=libmupen64plus-video-gliden64%1$s.so videoSubPlugin=-gles30 MultiSampling=0 EnableCopyDepthToRDRAM=2 txHiresEnable=True txSaveCache=True

[GlideN64-GLES-3.1] comment=gliden64 video with recommended settings for Android 5.0+ devices with OpenGL ES 3.1 support and support for hires texture packs. r4300Emulator=2 videoPlugin=libmupen64plus-video-gliden64%1$s.so videoSubPlugin=-gles31 r4300Emulator=2 txHiresEnable=True EnableLegacyBlending=False EnableHWLighting=True UseNativeResolutionFactor=2 EnableFragmentDepthWrite=True

[GlideN64-Full-OpenGL] comment=gliden64 video with recommended settings for Android 5.0+ devices with Full OpenGL support videoPlugin=libmupen64plus-video-gliden64%1$s.so videoSubPlugin=-egl MaxAnisotropy=8 r4300Emulator=2 txHiresEnable=True EnableLegacyBlending=False EnableHWLighting=True UseNativeResolutionFactor=3 EnableCopyColorToRDRAM=2 MultiSampling=4 EnableFragmentDepthWrite=True

[Gln64-Accurate] comment=gln64 video with recommended settings for quality r4300Emulator=2 videoPlugin=libmupen64plus-video-gln64.so gln64Frameskip=0 gln64Fog=0 gln64Sai=0 gln64ScreenClear=True gln64AlphaTest=1 gln64HackDepth=0

[Gln64-Fast] comment=gln64 video with recommended settings for speed r4300Emulator=2 videoPlugin=libmupen64plus-video-gln64.so gln64Frameskip=-5 gln64Fog=0 gln64Sai=0 gln64ScreenClear=True gln64AlphaTest=1 gln64HackDepth=0

[Rice-Accurate] comment=rice video with recommended settings for quality r4300Emulator=2 videoPlugin=libmupen64plus-video-rice.so riceAutoFrameskip=False riceFog=True riceFastTexture=False riceScreenUpdate=4 riceForceTextureFilter=False riceTextureEnhancement=0 riceHiResTextures=True

[Rice-Fast] comment=rice video with recommended settings for speed r4300Emulator=2 videoPlugin=libmupen64plus-video-rice.so riceAutoFrameskip=True riceFog=True riceFastTexture=False riceScreenUpdate=4 riceForceTextureFilter=False riceTextureEnhancement=0 riceHiResTextures=True