Impossible to go back to menu without touch control

Hello,

First congratulations for this new stable version. It’s amazing all the work done on this version since the last nightlies : for example : mupen64 now launch OK on my RK3188 TV box, and the menu are a lot more intuitive than before !

Now my issue : I’ve no touchscreen (it’s a TV box), and I use a Playstation 3 gamepad. I don’t manage to go back to menu during a game. With the “home” button of the gamepad i go back to my android desktop. With the back button of my remote, nothing happens. I tried to bind the “toggle menu” to another button of my gamepad (R3) but it doesn’t work at all.

I read that i could use the immersive overlay, but I prefer to use scanlines overlay, and to have a physical button to go back to menu for savestate, etc…

Thank you for your Help !

We’re working on fixing the weird back-button behavior. Radius is going to try to map menu to back long-press.

Try this build, select should be mapped to go back for the time being http://bot.libretro.com/.radius/retroarch-debug.apk

Same problem with my Shield TV- There is no option in the Android GUI to load any config but the default with a path picker for the command line ‘[FONT=Menlo]-c/–config: PATH’[/FONT]

Also, in the Android version of retroarch.cfg, The following argument is set to Button 0… I’d love it to be set to Button 4.

Toggles RGUI menu.

input_menu_toggle = f1

I am DLing the above link with hope… Thanks.

[QUOTE=rclong;24873] I am DLing the above link with hope… Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Yay! rGUI is mapped to Button 4, but sadly now there is no Android GUI way to turn off the overlay…

Also, no .cfg picker in the Android GUI… Every quit loads the default.

Yes we’re never had a cfg picker, actually the android gui is going to die.

So there will never be a way to load saved config settings? default only? and no way for the Android GUI to pass parameters anymore?

Edit: I’ll give you five bucks and be your best friend for a config picker in the android GUI.

[QUOTE=Radius;24855]Try this build, select should be mapped to go back for the time being http://bot.libretro.com/.radius/retroarch-debug.apk[/QUOTE]

Thanks for your answer. Unfortunately i cannot test and give you a feedback, because I go in vacation tonight