Intellivision problem

I have exec.bin and grom.bin in the System folder but MULTI (MESS 2015) isn’t seeing any Intellivision ROMs. I assume that means I’m either using the wrong emulator or there is a BIOS problem. Do my Intellivision BIOS files go in the normal RetroArch.app/Contents/Resources/System folder? I’ve been Googling but had no luck finding any info on RetroArch Intellivision stuff. Well, nothing specific to running it on a Mac, anyway. Seems to be a lot of Pi info out there.

For most mame/mess stuff, you need to put them alongside the ROM. At least, this is the case for neogeo and CHDs.

Thank you for the suggestion but that didn’t do the trick. It still isn’t seeing any ROMs. EDIT: I have some *.int and *.7z ROMs. It crashes if I try to open one of the *.7z’s and it doesn’t see the *.int’s.

I’ve tried the MESS BIOS Pack from EmuParadise. I’ve put it in the ‘RetroArch.app/Contents/Resources/System’ folder and tried a ‘System/MESS’ subfolder. Zipped and unzipped. In an ‘INTV’ folder and not. Still no luck. It isn’t seeing any *.int ROMs and crashes when I try to play a *.7z ROM. Any ideas?

I don’t think the intv/intv needs to be in system but I suppose it could go there /shrug. the important thing is that all of those files are in there. You will need the MESS hashes in your system folder.

Yeah, go to #retroarch on Freenode.