IOS 9.3.3 Jailbroken - Desmemu Crach on rom load

Hi, Just installed the latest version of Retroarch GIT IOS 9 but DESMUME still crashes on rom load. I know JIT is not working on x64 devices ( own a Iphone 6s plus ) but I cannot press the middle button to change to interpreter mode.

Anyone knows / have an ( interpreter default ) desmume core?

Is it possible to create a cfg file and set this option there?

thank you

NDS core works on my iPhone 5s running iOS 9.3.2. anyway, Im getting 36 fps and I’m getting full speed using nds4ios. if you wanna try the core just download the core option config and drop into /Retroarch/configs

Make sure the file should named like this “retroarch-core-options.cfg”

Thank you for your reply, I tried using your cfg file but still no luck…

INDS and NDS4IOS work perfectly for me but it would be great if I could use Retroarch for all my needs

[QUOTE=Lellos;44104]Hi, Just installed the latest version of Retroarch GIT IOS 9 but DESMUME still crashes on rom load. I know JIT is not working on x64 devices ( own a Iphone 6s plus ) but I cannot press the middle button to change to interpreter mode.

Anyone knows / have an ( interpreter default ) desmume core?

Is it possible to create a cfg file and set this option there?

thank you[/QUOTE]

GIT its working perfectly on 64bits chip. Im on an iPad Pro with 9.3.2

[QUOTE=MrSeven X;44139]NDS core works on my iPhone 5s running iOS 9.3.2. anyway, Im getting 36 fps and I’m getting full speed using nds4ios. if you wanna try the core just download the core option config and drop into /Retroarch/configs

Make sure the file should named like this “retroarch-core-options.cfg”[/QUOTE]

I have an iPhone 5s too and I wanna try to get desmume to work due to how JIT isn’t working on 64x devices I can’t complete any Phoenix Wright games past the 3rd one (stuck on the 4th aka Apollo Justice). I put your file (to be specific copied and pasted the code/deleted what was in the current config) in my version of retroarch (always update to date version received through Cydia from the official source [Retroarch GIT iOS 9]) and whenever I tried to load the .nds file it just goes to retroarch and freezes. Have any clue?