iOS 9 question

Hello everyone, so I’ve been reading on the boards that there are controller troubles. I’ haven’t seen anyone expand upon it but I’m wondering if my case is unique or if everyone is experiencing the same thing…

Basically Retro loads my rom, in this case Digimon World 3, AND, retro also successfully maps my ps3 remote buttons…but there is absolutely NO onscreen controls, and no responsiveness on my ps3 remote unless I’m pressing the PS button to disconnect from CFA/Bstack…is there a fix to this odd ball problem or is this everyone’s problem?

[QUOTE=Retroemuboy8;30429]Hello everyone, so I’ve been reading on the boards that there are controller troubles. I’ haven’t seen anyone expand upon it but I’m wondering if my case is unique or if everyone is experiencing the same thing…

Basically Retro loads my rom, in this case Digimon World 3, AND, retro also successfully maps my ps3 remote buttons…but there is absolutely NO onscreen controls, and no responsiveness on my ps3 remote unless I’m pressing the PS button to disconnect from CFA/Bstack…is there a fix to this odd ball problem or is this everyone’s problem

What core are u using?

I’m using the pcsx rearmed interpreter core.

Can you move inside the white with blue menu ? Its pretty strange, because if you assigned the buttons, dont know why is not working inside the game. What we can do… Lets do this, im going to share my configuration, use it, and lets see if that fix the problem.

1: Go settings CFA - Connection Mode: Manual; connect your ps3 controller. For me its much better. 2: Now that your PS3 is connected, go to RetroArch and make sure it says Connected to controller (Use the blue and white menu) - settings tab - input - Bind Mode: RetroPad - Input User 1 Binds - Map buttons. Analgs dont work, have to map your physical dpad on analogs. 3: Run psx rom: Press Retroarch menu - Coreoptions - Pad 1 Type: Standar.

Hope my settings solve your problem. :v:

Thank you for the help but it did not work. I am able to map buttons and all your directions went flawlessly, but when its time to press inputs on the ROM, the only button that works is the PS button :frowning: Not sure what else I can do. Trying to map buttons in the core options doesn’t work at all either. Not sure if that has anything to do with it but at least I can map buttons in the default retroarch menu…Its just unresponsive.

Check if you are not missing any btstack or cfa update. If not, try unintalling both and reinstall them.